March 20, 2014

how tuesday: diy giant world map poster


Have you heard of engineering prints?? They're magnificently huge and super duper affordable! You can get giant 3x4 ft. black and white photos printed at Staples for just $7.29. Hot diggity dog, nothing that big is ever that cheap! My friend has been wanting a poster of the world since forever, so for her birthday I finally had the perfect excuse to test out these engineering prints.

Overall, I think it turned out pretty nicely with the easy custom wood frame I made for it (tutorial soon!). If you want the world poster for your own space, here is the one I made, which you can download and print at your local Staples. It's a lot of bang for your buck!

xo from catie

Update: The friend referenced in this post would like me to add that after 5 years of cohabitation she is something to the affect of "favorite housemate of all time" or "best friend in the whole wide world."

No comments:

Post a Comment