August 15, 2014

friday fieldnotes

pool girl
I've been at home doing some serious soul-searching these past few weeks, so I apologize that the blogging has been slow. I'm headed going to NYC to visit one of my best friends from college so be on the lookout for posts from my trip next week. In the mean time here are my Friday fieldnotes, my observations from around the interwebz...

A song to start your dreamy summer weekend.

Why it's prudent to wear sunscreen to protect your skin!

45 words to use instead of very.

I can't wait to see this intriguing documentary about a kid who breaks into music festivals.

This op-ed encapsulates my ALS Ice Bucket Challenge sentiments perfectly.

Also, I signed up for my first Fantasy Football league!! The draft is in a few days, so any pointers from some pros would be a great help. :)

xo from catie

No comments:

Post a Comment