January 25, 2015

2015



I realize this is coming after months of neglect, but as with the new year I've made a few resolutions (one of which includes keeping a somewhat regular schedule for posts :).

1. Start a book club
Post to follow soon, if you'd like to join me on this journey!

2. Meditate daily
I'd really like to be more mindful and conscious of my actions, how it affects others, and use it to focus on shifting my perspective versus exerting my energy trying to change others.

3. Drink more water
Coffee is my go to ever since I graduated and started working regularly. It's a bad habit that I need to curb, or at least stay more hydrated to balance out my addiction.

4. Define a morning+night time routine
I want to a.) maximize my free time not stressing about details like what to wear or if my room is messy and b.) take care of myself in ways like moisturizing daily or giving myself a Sunday facial to prepare me for the work week ahead.

5. Blog regularly
Last, but certainly not least, I resolve to keep this blog updated with at least two posts a month. (Baby steps, baby steps!)

This is the year of routines for me and I'm excited to grow and learn and just be.

xo from catie

No comments:

Post a Comment