March 10, 2015

the bunbury society of literature & tea, march




For March, we're reading the posthumous works of Marina Keegan, who passed away in a tragic car accident only days after her graduation from Yale. The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories, is especially applicable to my little book club's post-graduate life as we seek meaning, adventures, and fulfilling careers.
What we have to remember is that we can still do anything. We can change our minds. We can start over.
Here's to finding ourselves between pages of books!

xo from catie

p.s. The weather is currently a sweltering 90 degrees and I can't be convinced to do anything that requires more than my little finger! Hence, my current state of affairs: reading with a fan aimed at my face. But if you're freezing your toes off, East coast, all the more reason to stay in and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment